You are a successful entrepreneur … and now you need help!
- You’ve built a business that serves your clients handsomely.
- You’re entering into another growth phase in your business.
- You’re ready for more and newer revenue streams .
- You’re expanding into an even bigger client base.
- You’ve got streamlined systems in place to support your growth.
- You have a team but are tired of managing them.
- You think the business could run without you.
- You’ve grown substantially already and you need someone to manage your business.
A Support Professional is perfect for your business model.
Karen Croll and Lisa Jackson, The Sapphire Girls, are Certified Online Business Managers (OBMs) and Virtual Assistants (VAs). Both roles are virtually-based support professionals.
The focus of the OBM is on ‘management’ – we are hired to keep an eye on the big picture and manage all the pieces (projects, team members , operations, sales and expenses) to ensure that all projects are getting completed in a timely and efficient manner.
The focus of a VA is on ‘doing’ – we are hired to perform specific tasks (i.e., customer service, shopping cart maintenance, newsletters, email campaigns, etc). We are the ones actually doing the work.
Whatever the role, we add radiant profitability to your business!
If you find yourself struggling to keep juggling all the balls in the air and yet you keep dropping some balls (maybe even IMPORTANT balls), then it’s time to expand into a team. Your team can start with a Virtual Assistant that you can immediately start offloading tasks and projects to or it can start with an Online Business Manager whom you can strategize with to plan your expansion and get systems in place. Or maybe you want to start with adding a bookkeeper to get your finances healthy so you can afford that team of yours. With any of these scenarios, we can help you!